Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Topsy Turvy Cupcake Recipe


Topsy Turvy Cupcakes:
{frosting is optional...tastes awesome either way!}



You Will Need 
  • 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix  {we used strawberry} 
  • 8oz cream cheese
  • 1/3 cup Sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 6 oz chocolate chips {optional}



    1.)Follow the directions on the box for cake mix.  Place batter in cupcake pan as directed {usually 1/3 to 1/2 full}




    2.)In a separate bowl mix the cream cheese, sugar and egg.  After fully mixed, dump chocolate chips in {we didn't use choc. chips for our strawberry ones}, stir by hand.



    3.)Place about 1 tbsp of cream cheese batter in the center of each cupcake. {for this recipe we doubled the cream cheese mixture}


    4.)Bake @ 350 for 25-30 minutes.


    *Frosting is optional.  We chose to use strawberry frosting because that's what my husband wanted =)








    About the Author

    Hi there! My name is Nichole!

    I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

    My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

    I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

    Copyright

    Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
    Powered by Blogger.

    Contact us