Tuesday, January 10, 2012

TV Tuesday


This week in the TV world... (1/10/2012-1/16/2012)

I am not going to lie, I was very excited that Glee was going to be all new this week, but NOPE once again it's a repeat =(  I guess this will give me a chance to get caught up on previous seasons..?

So it sounds like quite a few of Fox's shows are up in the air for next season?  I was surprised to hear that HOUSE may not be back next season.  Fox Ent. President Kevin Reilly said they are still up in the air weather there will be another season written, but one thing is certain, if this is the last season of house, you'll want to tune it because it'll have an awesome finish!!

I guess I never even thought about this, but Glee!  A couple of the main stars characters are graduating this season, and according to Fox, they will leave the show and we'll just have to wait to see where it goes!  According to Kevin Reilly they have something great in store.. I hope so!


I couldn't tell you why, but I like this song, so seeing it on Glee was pretty funny!




Another show that FOX is unsure about the fate of is Fringe... I never really got into the show, but I have watched it and thought it was good, was just a little lost because I would watch episodes here and there.  Apparently switching over to the Friday line-up hasn't done much for it's ratings as it is still very low.  FOX has actually been losing money on the show now, and is unsure how/if it's going to be cancelled...but in my opinion it's not looking so good!

So I guess I didn't realize this until Thursday when watching Grey's...but Desperate Housewives started (on Sept 25th) it's 8th and FINAL season!!  I have to admit that I was getting kind of bored with the last season or two, which so were lots of others I guess, because ABC reported DH seen it's lowest ratings of all times, falling below 4.1 for MOST of season 7... but still tried to watch because it was just habit to do so, since I've seen all the other seasons....now I feel like I have to go back and watch all of this season (since I've seen almost none of it!) just because it's in it's final season!

Do you have a favorite show that you have to watch EVERY week?

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. There was a time when I was practically stiched to the tv, hhehe, used to love watching Frasier, Desperate HW's, 30 Rock, Srubs and more! But now I dont get the time at all! Thanks for the follow :-) I am now following you happily.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us