Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We Want To Know...


Photobucket

Just found this awesome linky Hosted by MamarazziQueso and Crazymama!

Here are the questions for this week:
{1} What is your favorite room in your house and why? Bonus points for a picture.
Our living room!  That's where I spend most of my time.  Until recently, that's where my desk and computer were as well, but I just moved them out to give more room in there.

{2} What is your favorite time of day and why?
Night time!!  That's when the kids are in bed and it's so peaceful and quite.  I get to relax and watch tv or get online

{3} What is your favorite genre of music (or band/singer) and why?
I have always been very open and listen to just about anything, but the main thing that's on in the car is a country music or Christian music station

{4} What is your favorite "go to" snack? Is it something you keep on hand?
BEFORE I decided to go on a diet it would have been chips or cookies, but now I always make sure to have pickles {I'm a doing a weight watchers type diet and they are 0 points} and 100 cal snack packs- the chocolate covered pretzels for when I am craving chocolate!

Also, GUM has been a big MUST HAVE, when I am making the boys food/snacks, I make sure to throw a piece in my mouth so I am not tempted to try it!

{5} What is your favorite form of exercise or way to keep moving?
I love going for walks.  Our new house has presented a challenge-no sidewalks!  And the road gets really curvy, so I'm afraid to walk around there, so lately it's been biking {I have one of these bike stands in my living room}



About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

5 comments:

  1. I love the linky picture! Funny :) I agree with you on almost all counts, except the bike thing...we have a treadmill in my room...and it is my clothes-hanger...LOL. Exercise? Hmmmm....AND since you listen to Christian music, have you heard the new Jason Gray song? My new fav. It is called Remind me who I am ...you tube it if you haven't. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard that song & love it! BUT I hadn't seen the video so I looked it up, LOVE the video!!! Did you see his remind me project on facebook? https://www.facebook.com/theremindmeproject?sk=app_156218351098324

      I have used the bike 1 time so far, lol! It's not the same as biking outside. When I'm outside on the bike, I don't have a choice to just stop, I have to actually ride it back home... guess I'll just have to quit being a baby and get up a little bit earlier & go outside!

      Delete
  2. mmm pickles...and they are ZERO points, love!

    thanks so much for linking up, happy to have you join in!! let me know if you would like to be on the weekly mailing list for the questions in advance!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i went to reply to your comment on my blog, i always like to reply via email and your email address is not enabled.

    did you know that?

    this means that you spend so much time leaving lovely comments on people's blogs and they have no way of responding to a question or thanking you for stopping by or just continuing the conversation...because instead of your email address all they see is "no-reply comment".

    sad right?

    you can fix that if you like.

    just go to your dashboard, click edit profile and click show email address and then click save profile.

    easy!!!

    and i PROMISE if you change this blogging will get even better and become even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH that's no good!! & no I didn't realize it was like that!! I've changed it now though =)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us