Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Weightloss Wednesday

You may remember me briefly posting about how I am taking the "10 pound challenge" here, so I've decided in the spirit of that, and to keep any of you who are also taking the challenge, or who are interested in it, that I will be making my Wednesday posts a "Weight loss Wednesday" post now!



I have felt so unmotivated lately... that has to change!  Every night I SAY I am going to wake up and do the bike, but when the alarm goes off I just end up hitting snooze until the last minute!  


It's a bad circle...my knees are really bad this winter, so I'm afraid of hurting them more like I did two years ago, but I know if I don't do anything, they WILL get worse!  That's why I've opted for the bike instead of a walk/jog combo like I have done in previous years.


I have been doing better eating this past week.  I start to keep a food log {which has always helped me before} but by the end of the day I realize I've forgotten to fully keep track.  It's harder now that I am not home all day, to remember to write it down.


I just know that if I can get up some motivation to exercise right away in the morning, then my eating and food logs would probably be better for the day.


What are some things that challenge you when trying to lose weight?


If you don't like something, change it.  If you  can't change it, change your attitude.  Don't complain" ~Mya Angelou

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us