Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Whatever Wednesday


Every year studies are done to determine the least and most attractive things.  Recently a study was done to determine the least and most attractive names!


How does one do a study on this you might ask..? Well, Psychologists at a university in Berlin, Germany ran a test on more than 47,000 people who participate in online dating to get their reactions to names displayed, no photos or other info was displayed when conducting this test.



So here is what they came up with:

The LEAST attractive names are- Kevin (males) ; Mandy (females)
(these were the profiles with the fewest clicks)
Other names that were determined to be "unattractive names" were... Males: Justin, Marvin, Dennis;  Females: Celina, Chantal, Jacqueline


The MOST attractive names are: Jacob (males); Charlotte (females)
(these were the profiles with the most clicks)

other names that were determined to be "attractive names" were... Males: Alexander, Max, Peter, Mark; Females: Emma, Hannah, Marie


Heard this on my morning radio station (Thunder 94.5) and had to share!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I agree with some, especially Justin. I dated a Justin for a year and he treated me like crap. So I feel his name is unattractive too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I'm a new follower.

    Cinthya
    http://www.eyeheart.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us