Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What's hot in the TV world tonight

I'm pretty bummed that FOX doesn't have their shows new this week, most are repeats!  I am excited for Grey's new episode this Thursday though, should be a good one!!

I did check and ABC has their Wednesday night line up all new this week!  Very excited for Modern Family this week!

Run down for shows that are NEW tonight:

8:00PM
ABC- Vanessa fears that Mike would like to travel more for work, now that he spends more time at home. Meanwhile, Mandy decides to become a vegan, but Kristin and Eve believe it is just another one of her passing phases.


CBS-A navy commander's murder is investigated, and in the process, the team runs into E.J. Barrett.

NBC-A new batch of couples arrive at the ranch and are shocked to learn they'll be split up to compete against each other in the Season 13 premiere. The new round has a "No Excuses" theme, and the trainers address the reasons the contestants are overweight.

ABCFAM- Daphne follows Emmett to a music festival, hoping to get some private time with him. Elsewhere, John requests that Regina be present when Bay sees Angelo again; and Kathryn secretly talks to a nurse who could assist in the lawsuit against the hospital.

9:00PM


LIFE -Deborah tries to get a mostly absent dad who is busy with his church congregation to help out with his struggling family, which includes four kids, one of whom has Down syndrome.

ABCFAM-In the series premiere of this drama, a teenager (Erica Dasher) with a keen sense of style is mistaken for an adult and given a job as an assistant to a powerful fashion executive (Andie McDowell), so she plays along and secretly juggles high-school life with a new career.


CBS-Nell goes undercover when a researcher for the defense department is murdered and she's asked to replace him.

 Do you have a favorite tv show?


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am visiting from the Blog Hop of The crazy nuts mom, i became yr follower. hope you can visit and follow back. my blog is www.burundanguitas.blogpsot.com
    rgds, dalys (aka burundanguitas)
    PD. the link to your blog in the linking hop list I think is incorrect, I tried and tried and it kept giving an error. How I dropped it, eliminated the extra dot it has in the name cause it says something like .our365days.blogspot.com without the 3ws.
    Go and check it because It can cause confusion and people wont visit you which is a mess cause yr blog is very cute!!!
    rgds, dalys (aka burundanguitas)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the heads up, I'll go check it out! & thanks for trying so hard to visit, I appreciate it!!! I'll head on over to your site and follow back now =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us