Monday, February 13, 2012

14 Days of Love: Day 13


Wow day 13 already!?  I can't believe tomorrow is actually Valentines Day!  I am so excited for what I have planned for Day 14, but I am keeping it a secret until tomorrow...yes even from you guys!


So Day 13 I'm pretty excited about because I think I found the best deal of all for  day 13!  I can't wait for Husband to get home tonight and find his gift!  Here it is:

it's a power nail gun/stapler


Guess how much I paid for it?  $1.79!!!  That's not a type-o... I actually paid $1.79 for a $30 staple gun!!  Woo hoo!  I actually owe it all to my mom, who is the queen of finding good deals!




About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

8 comments:

  1. Wow that's an awesome deal!! But wait .. you sure it's for the hubby (wink wink) Staple guns are pretty handy in the craft room too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes I know they are! I am actually pretty excited to try it out, maybe more than him! lol

      Delete
    2. HA!! I knew it :)~ Have fun and Happy Valentine's Day !

      Delete
  2. I want one! Seriously, I have always wanted a staple gun, kudos to your Momma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she said she was excited when she thought it was $17 then she did a double take and notice it was $1.79 so she bought the only two they had! I am pretty excited to try it out!

      Delete
  3. wow - what a deal!!! have fun with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo...I love good deals! That's a great one!! Thanks for visiting my blog! See ya around!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us