Wednesday, February 8, 2012

14 Days of Love: Day 7


Day 7::
I can't believe we are already 1/2 way done!!  Only 7 more days until Valentines day!!!  I can't wait! I've decided on what I'm going to do for the 14th day, but I'm going to keep it a secret until I have it all worked out =)

Gift Tag #7

I decided to change it up a little bit for today and found some cherry jelly hearts at Dollar Tree.  I have tons of tins and baskets for my gift basket making, and I think I found the perfect one for today:

Normally my 3 year old helps me out with putting the gifts together and hiding them, but today I had my 5 year old help me!  I had him bring it in to my husband before bed.  My husband even offered to share with us... and those little hearts were so good!!  I really wasn't sure about them, but figured he'd like them... I want to go back and get more just to have to eat, lol!




About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it so fun when the kids get involved. My girls always get all giddy when we do fun stuff for other people.

    I LOOOVE your blog design, do you change it yourself? How fun to have something new just for a holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is fun when they get involved! Both my boys like to tell people what the gift is AS they are handing it to them, lol, they just get too excited they can't keep it in anymore!

      Thanks! I don't design it myself, but I do change it myself. Blogger actually makes it pretty easy to change if you have a template already designed. ONE of these days I would love to design my own, but I need to find the time to practice!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us