Saturday, February 4, 2012

14 Days Of Love: days 3 & 4

My 3 year old caught a little bug & hasn't been feeling well the last couple of days, luckily he's finally back to normal today...bad news is I think I caught it!  

I've been meaning to apologize for the quality of my pictures lately... I am not happy with them =(  My camera currently is dead so I'm having to use my iphone.  Hopefully I'll have my camera replaced soon!!


Originally I wanted to get my husband a couple of those rock suckers, or pop rocks since the tag says you rock... but I found something I thought was cooler than those!


He was getting ready to go out of town, so for day #3 I hid the sucker in between his clothes before he packed them.  He thought that was pretty cool when he found it while packing.


Since he was going out of town for a couple of days I decided to include day #4 in his suitcase as well- I put it in there after he was packed & had it in the car!  I haven't talked to him yet to see if he found it =)




Found theses super cute candy bar wrappers for Valentines day here





About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us