Thursday, February 2, 2012

Are you Smarterer?!


I was recently invited to take some of these tests- to see if I was "Smarterer".  Honestly, at first I wasn't sure about it..but then somewhere along the way, I kinda got hooked!  I kept feeling like I HAD to beat my previous score!!




So what is Smarterer you may ask?  Smarterer is a platform designed to score individuals on their digital, social and technical skills!  


They are basically online "tests" that allow you to test your knowledge on subjects like blogger, facebook, twitter, flickr, wordpress, tumblr and so many more!
**I am a BZZAgent and got to take the smarterer tests through them. All opinions are 100% my own**

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us