Friday, February 17, 2012

::Flashback Friday::





I LOVE the fall! My favorite part is going to the Apple Orchard and the pumpkin patch! {and Halloween...ok, so I love all of it!!!} The picture above is my oldest @ 2 years old picking some apples.  I also really love this one: 

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

5 comments:

  1. These photos are really beautiful.. Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Great photos! We usually do the pumpkin patch as a family but I think this next fall we should definitely do the Apple Orchard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jes: I actually found a small one a couple of years ago that is an apple orchard & pumpkin patch together, and for one price you can go on a hayride that brings you to a small patch with the apple trees right next to it. It was so much fun, I hope I can find it again this year! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your Flashback Friday post - those two are some really great photos of your little one. I hope to take the kids to the local orchard next year when it's apple pickin' season! :D

    Here's my Flashback Friday post: http://www.survivingmadness.com/2012/02/flashback-friday-2010.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us