Friday, February 3, 2012

Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap!



Photobucket

I am super excited to be participating in my first ever SWAP!  

I can't wait to get started on my favorite things basket!!

Do you want to join the swap?  Head on over to Mamarazzi's post and sign up!  It'll be FUN!! =)

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

12 comments:

  1. You're going to have so much fun. Mamarazzi hosts the BEST swaps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I heard!! I'm very excited! Can't wait to start shopping!

      Delete
  2. Have fun! I haven't joined a swap yet but I love seeing the packages everyone sends eachother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I enjoy it too so finally decided it was time to join one! I'm excited!

      Delete
  3. Just a box of HAPPY favorite things!!!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so much fun!! you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so much fun to be a part of swaps!! My first one was thrilling - not only to shop for my partner, but to receive her gift in the mail - LOVED it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it all is so exciting! I've already been thinking of things to get!

      Delete
  6. I am so excited! I love to give and get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I love buying things for people, this is fun because I also get to get something in the mail! super exciting!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us