Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Happy List



Today, I've decided to link up to Mamarazzi's happy list!!

Photobucket
Today this mama has been smiling lots!!  I am happy for lots of things, but I am SUPER happy about finally getting this:

Photobucket

  Not only do I finally have a camera again {boy have I missed being able to snap pictures anytime I want!} but it's a DSLR like I've been wanting! So to celebrate my now having a camera again, my happy list will be 
in pictures!!!
  Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like an amazing camera! New toys are always so fun! Your kids are adorable & ohhh my goodness they have gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us