Thursday, February 2, 2012

One Little Word!

Back in January I picked one word for myself--one little word {create}... a word for me to focus on, meditate on, and reflect upon as I go about my daily life...{see post here}

Yesterday was an awesome "One Little Word Day!"

I really wanted to donate something to Mason's Cause for their auction.. I am not  100% happy with this one, so I won't be donating it, but I'm working on another for them.

I made this one for my sister =)

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I have seen those on pinterest, but never with the flowers, what a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's where I seen them too! Mason's Cause "theme" color is yellow, but try finding about 25 only yellow crayons! I really had my heart set on ONLY yellow with a black background, I think that's why I am not 100% happy w/ it... but I do think the yellow flowers do kind of make it pop a little more!

      They were so much fun to make!! I am getting ready to start another one right now, lol!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us