Wednesday, February 1, 2012

We Want To Know Wednesday


Photobucket
Co hosts: MamarazziQueso and Crazymama

The ever so FABULOUS Crazymama is asking the questions this week and here is what she wants to know...

{1} Fantasy style, money is no object, if you could pick one type of help which would it be? Why?
A. maid 
B. nanny
C. personal chef

This is a hard one...but I am going to go with... maid.  I hate cleaning but love having a clean house... I don't mind cooking, and although there are times {like this morning @ the gas station when my son was throwing another fit...I am beginning to see a pattern here!} when I wish I had a nanny, a maid would make the most sense.

But I mean if money's not object, can't I just  have them all!?!   Pretty please {insert puppy dog face here}
{2} What is your least favorite household chore?
 My least favorite is a toss up between the dishes {which thankfully we JUST got a new/working dishwasher, so no more dishes by hand!} and cleaning the bathroom.  I hate doing both of them.  I think they are gross!  Especially since I have a 3 year old who just started using the potty within the past year {lots of misses!!}
{3} What is your least loathed (or favorite) household task/ daily chore?
As much as I don't really like doing it, it'd be laundry, because I totally plant myself in front of the tv and watch my afternoon shows while folding the laundry!  I get to be lazy while still getting stuff done!!  I'm all for that!!
{4} What is your favorite cleaning supply? Do you have any magic cleaning tips to share with your readers?
No magical cleaning tips sorry!  My sons trying to build me a robot that'll clean for me... hoping that  he gets it done soon {it's made out of legos though... I keep asking him how it'll work and not getting a positive answer on that one} haha!  

My favorite cleaning supply is probably the magic eraser... the off brands work good, but the Mr. Clean brand are so tough!!  That and OXY clean... I use those two for like... everything! 
{5} What is your usual housework avoidance activity? 
You're looking at it... the computer!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us