Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We Want To Know Wednesday


It's time again for We Want To Know Wednesday!!




Photobucket
Hosted by MamarazziQueso and Crazymama



{1} How was your Valentine's Day? It was pretty darn awesome!  Check out my post here!
{2} What is your favorite flower? Did your honey get them for you? I LOVE daisies!  Gerbera Daisies are one of my favorites.  He didn't get me any..he knows I wouldn't have been happy...flowers are seriously so overpriced on Valentines day...I'd rather him wait and surprised me something randomly.
{3} Was Valentine's Day a big deal when you were a kid? No, not really.  I mean it was fun because our classes always had parties {until middle school}
{4} Did you put up any Valentine's Day decorations? (bonus points for a picture) Not exactly...  I decorated the table for Husband though!


{5} Do you have any Valentine's Day traditions? No I don't have any traditions, but I'd like to start some.  Our dinner last night was so amazing, I'd like to do that each year!!  My 5 year old kept saying "mommy, it looks like someone's going on a date in here!"  I told him that me & daddy were since we couldn't go out! =)

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

6 comments:

  1. You had a great response to your little's date comment! VDay was never really that big of a deal to me, either. But now that my boys are old enough to "celebrate", I think I'll have to get over that. Gerbera daisies sure are popular!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what your 5-year-old said! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing a lot of Chocolate covered strawberries! I never associated them with Valentines day but I love them all the same! Sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed by the chocolate covered strawberries!! That needs to be a tradition!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. flowers just because are the bestest...i totally agree they are WAY overpriced on Valentines Day.

    thanks so much for linking up. i am sloooow getting to everyone this week, life got away from me...but i really appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that you had a date at home. and that even your kiddies could tell it was something special. i agree overpriced flowers are lame, surprise flowers are awesome. and i couldn't find any gerbera daisies this week anyway. or i would have bought my own. ;)

    thanks for swinging by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us