Wednesday, February 8, 2012

We Want To Know...


Photobucket

This week the questions are being asked my Mamarazzi!
Co-hosts are: MamarazziQueso, and Crazymama

{1} What is for dinner tonight (bonus for sharing the recipe)?
We're still getting over being sick and none of us have had much of an appetite, so probably soup, again.
{2} Share something you are currently looking forward to.
Right now I am pretty excited for the "my favorite things swap"... I keep randomly thinking of more things to get my person & can't wait to put it all together!

Also, I'm pretty excited for day 14 of my 14 days of love segment!  I have some special things planned and can't wait to put it all together and show you guys- and for my husband to see it! =)
{3} What are your thoughts on re-gifting?
Why not!?  I don't get gifts too often that I can't use/don't like, put if I did get something that I didn't think I'd use, I'd probably find a way to give it to some one who could use it. 
{4} How often do you rearrange your furniture?
Not very often... I like the layout we have, and there's not a lot of different ways to rearrange it right now.  In our old house, I used to move our bedroom around ALL the time though!
{5} Share a picture from your cellphone or camera.

I love this picture.  My mom has always been a crafty person, she recently tried to make an owl pillow since both me and my sister love them, and they turned out great, so she's been making them to sell, give as gifts, etc.  

She then decided to try to come up with a monster pattern because my cousins wanted an "ugly doll" and I am so in love with them!!  

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Love the pillows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 days of Love... how awesome is that!

    I'm with you on the re-gifting as long as it is a good gift. I don't want to be giving out something I wouldn't like.

    LOOOVE the pillows. SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the owl pillows are darling!! i am looking forward to the swap too, good times!!

    thanks so much for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pillows are great! Thanks for following! New follower here too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us