Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday

Photobucket 

I have decided that for now I am going to do the CORE plan.  It's an old weight watchers plan that is low-carb based, but allows fat free condiments and fruit.  And 35 ww points/week for anything not considered condiments or low carb.   

 I lost 3.5lbs this first week! I am happy with that, I know I could have done better had I not done  pizza and cake at Lucas' friends b-day party, but a girls gotta have some fun right?   

 I have pretty much ate nothing but meat or veggies this past week.  My stomach is so used to that, when I do eat something with carbs it goes all crazy!  I had bread today for the first time in over a week and my stomach has been bugging me all day!   I really need to start adding exercise in but it's been hard finding the time to do it kid free.  I am thinking about getting a gym membership... then I can go while Lucas is in school & not have to worry about it....we'll see!

Photobucket
Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us