Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bedroom Makeover

We moved into our house about 6 months ago.  We hurried and got the boys rooms, dining room and living room painted and said we'd finish ours and the kitchen after we moved in.  The kitchen needs lots of TLC, so that'll get done eventually, but our bedroom... well it's been a work in progress all this time!  It's finally almost done...just a few touch up things & I think I'll call it good.

Photobucket

So husband brought home this awful headboard that I hated...but it's grown on me.  We only have that one dresser & it doesn't hold all our stuff, so the new headboard holds so much and hides my mess {normally}  

So here's the room today before I did anything
Photobucket


Looking at my side of the room
Photobucket
  


Looking at Husband's side of the room
Photobucket



I moved the dresser in the 1st picture next to the door for more walking room, cleaned off the headboard and got new bedding! I am loving it so far!    


Photobucket
Photobucket
 ]





Photobucket

So I told my husband he can't use the comforter to sleep with...I don't want it getting ruined.  Is that weird?  I mean he has the jean quilt my mom made him that's super warm, plus we each have our own comforter's that we sleep under right now that we can use.

Next up...my office space!  It needs work!  Right now it's a catch all for all my stuff!  See:
Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your bedding. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of your room, and the bedding is beautiful!!
    You did a great job Nichole!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bedding! I can't wait until we get our house...I'm definitely going to make over our bedroom too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us