Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How We Got Our Names...

So I realized I never really told anyone how we all got our "nick names"- which is how I will be referring to everyone from now on.  It's much easier for me that way!!  I wish I could say there was a more creative story behind all of our nick names, but there's not...

So let's start with me {Just Another Blogger Mom}... basically, when I started blogging, Husband mocked me saying that now I was "Just Another Blogger Mom" and saying that he should start a blog too...I'd like to read that, lol.

Which brings us to Husband...I either call him Husband or Honey, and I don't like the way Honey looks/sounds in the posts.

Brother {5yrs old} got his nickname when his little brother was born and started talking...for whatever reason it was easier for us to say Brother instead of his real name...now I've found that he refers to himself as Brother.  The other day I was calling for him and I yelled his name 3 times with no answer, I yelled Brother once and he came and said "yes?"

Wi-Fi {3yrs old} got his nick name from my dad.  I honestly have no clue WHY he started calling him that, but he was about 8 months old {and all over the place!} and the name just kind of stuck...now everyone calls him that!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. So fun that you have some fun stories and reasons behind your nick names!

    The ones I made for my kids, I had to really grasp at straws...they weren't nicknames they already had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and btw...what would your husbands blog be named? That would be funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's funny. We call Wyatt, Wylie or Wylie Coyote. We call Madison, Mad or Maddy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us