Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Didn't Know I was Lost....

So last week, on top of having the car problems, we also had some electricity problems.  I kept calling the  electric company, they kept insisting that all power had been restored as of 5pm Thursday... it hadn't.

Since it there's not much to do in a house with no power, I decided to take the boys to the Burger King up the road to go play. Husband was out of town until late Thursday night...or so I thought.

We got home and Husband was freaking out... he didn't know where we were {my phone was dead} so he decided to scare everyone else by calling them non-stop to see if they'd heard from me.

When I finally got my phone charged up, there were tons of texts from random people asking where I was &  if I was "lost"...because if I didn't answer Husband, I'd answer them, right?

My only response was "I didn't know I was lost..."  there was nothing else I could say.  I guess next time, I'll have to think before changing our routine!




  Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. Funny how things can turn into something else so quickly. Glad you weren't lost. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you know he loves you....lol. Did you spend the rest of your evening telling everyone you weren't lost or kidnapped?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us