Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu Monday

Photobucket

This week is going to be hard!! Husband is out of town for work, and although he used to be out of town all the time, he hasn't had to for a long time so none of us are used to it!!  So here's what I am thinking for this week while Husband is gone:

Monday: Sandwiches, pickles and cheese crackers {per Brother's request}
Tuesday: Poetry Coffeehouse @ Brother's school, so we're going to celebrate w/ Fazzoli's .99cent kids meals!
Wednesday: Chicken, mac&cheese with broccoli, french bread
Thursday: Grilled cheese & soup
Friday: {husband's coming home!} Steak & gravy, mashed potatoes, garlic bread



Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us