Monday, March 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


Photobucket

Last week didn't end up going as planned.  I had planned on trying a new recipe {the ham and cheese skillet}...it started out great...


THEN I decided to be awesome and didn't read all the directions.  I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I didn't cook the noodles before dumping them in with the rest of the ingredients- FAIL #1


So then I say to myself "it's OK, that's why you bought two cans of soup..."  I dig all the noodles out of the pan, and instead of throwing them away and getting new noodles, I decide to use the other can of soup to try to cook the noodles in, thinking I'll just mix it all together afterwards- FAIL #2  


Yup...you can't cook noodles in cream of anything soup, even if you add milk like I was thinking.  Then, I walked away to stop the boys from fighting leaving the noodles cooking...they burnt- FAIL #3

Three strikes your out....I give up!  Lucas ate the broccoli & cheese from pan #1 and Wyatt ate a sandwich.

Here's to hoping that when I make it tonight, it goes much better!!!

So anyways, here's our menu for the week:
Monday: Ham & Cheese Skillet
Tuesday: Tacos & Nachos
Wednesday: Steak n Gravy, mashed potatoes
Thursday: Hamburger Mac & Cheese
Friday: Chicken, potatoes and rice
Saturday: Pizza night
Sunday: Meatloaf, potatoes, bread


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. We are having tacos tonight! yum! I really should get back into menu monday but I never seem to stick to it. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post totally made me giggle! I have had nights like these!

    Good luck for the rest of the week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us