Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Happy List

Linking up today with Mamarazzi's My Happy List!!





Photobucket
I am happy that the weather is starting to finally be good!!!  It's been sunny and high 70's here for the past week {minus a few rainy days} that's what I'm talking about!!!

With awesome weather comes awesome family bbq's at the in-laws!!!  We had our first one of the year this weekend...boy how I've missed it!


With awesome weather also comes picnics at the park, weekly zoo trips, summer vacation {and our annual summer trip!} and soooo much more!!!  VERY excited!

After our zoo trip last week
With nice weather also comes awesome photo shoots like this one:










These are my friends daughters and I just LOVED taking pictures of them!!!  They were so great, especially {A} who would strike and pose and beg for me to take her picture!!  



Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

5 comments:

  1. great pictures! looks like a fun time and lots of upcoming fun with the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAG - you're it! Check out the details here
    http://mom-ology.ca/wordpress/11-random-things/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You changed your blog name! Freaked me out, I thought you hadn't posted in a while...than I went to fb....I am such a dork sometimes. Anyhoo...lol...love all your pictures! Girls are fun to have around with a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Happy List! I can;t wait til the sun sticks around here, I am tired of the rain! Bring on the BBQ's!!!

    Great photo shoot. The bridge on & the train track ones are my fav. What darling little ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impromptu photo shoots are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us