Friday, March 23, 2012

Proud Mama Week!

I don't think I can say enough how much I am enjoying this weather!!  This has been an awesome week too because Brother has hit some awesome milestones this week too!!

Last weekend we worked on riding his bike without training wheels and he finally did it!!!





Yesterday he also lost his first tooth!!! It's been loose for a little while now and he's been so anxious for it to come out!  Husband was playing with it and it popped out!   Wi-fi asked if daddy could pull out his tooth too, lol!  And of course the tooth fairy forgot to come, opps!  But luckily she remembered before he was able to check his pillow!



Also, Be sure to check our my guest post over at Fulfilled Mommy's Blog!!

Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. YAY what big milestones!! My oldest learned to ride with no training wheels just a while back, she is looooving the freedom it brings (or so she thinks LOL)

    LOOOOVE a toothless grin. SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us