Sunday, March 4, 2012

Song Sunday

I  love The REAL Adventures of a SoCal Mom's Song For Sunday, so I am totally going to start doing it!

Since it won't let me do two videos, I guess I'll just have to do one...

I just heard this one the other day and fell in LOVE with it!  Reminds me of our youngest son!



"...and I said, He's mine that one
Got a wild-haired side and then some
it's no surprise what he's done
He's every last bit of my old man's son
And if you knew me then
There'd be no question in your mind
You know he's mine..."


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us