Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sorry, I dropped the ball...

As a kid growing up, did you ever wish there was a "national {your name here} day" or a "national cake day"?  There are tons of crazy holidays, like national bubble wrap day {which I love!} but I am quite sure that not every idea has been covered yet.  There has to have been something that has slipped through the cracks that someone feels deserves recognition, right?

 Well, here's where I dropped the ball...Monday was "National Make Your Own Holiday Day"!!!  Awesome, right!?  I will totally be prepared when this comes around next year...I'm going to start planning now & think of something really good!



PhotobucketNational Make Your Own Holiday Day always falls on March 26th every year.  There are NO rules to this Holiday...you can truly make your own Holiday, make up the rules and expectations!  I'm liking this!  This Holiday is believed to have been created by Wellness Permission League, but so far, I haven't been able to find much more information than that about how or why the holiday was created!





What would you choose for your "make your own holiday day"??


Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, I think I too will mark my calendar. I didn't know there was such a thing, that could be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kim, that's exactly what I was thinking! Wish I had known about it ahead of time! My oldest said he'd make a day just for himself and everyone would have to give him presents... maybe I should NOT tell him about that day, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us