Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sorry!

I am sure you guys are getting annoyed with my constant switching things up on you!!!  Yes I am making the move BACK to blogger.  I DID {do} love wordpress,  but it's just too slow for me.  As I type this I am STILL waiting for the editor over there to load for me.  I am sure it's my internet, but how can I get things done if I am always waiting for it to load?  


Once I figure it out, my domain will be switched over to here too...I update my feedburner, networkedblogs, linky followers, etc so all the feed will still be the same...it'll almost be like I haven't switched...except maybe I'll actually be able to do posts now!


And....it's still loading.  Nice...

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking of switching, and talked to a close friend who previously had it and hated it...so very good to know. Sorry to you to have to deal with all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggghhh the slow load would drive me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Myya: there is nothing worse then sitting there waiting for things to load knowing I have stuff I want to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's too bad... where did you get your template from? i've done a lot of reading that says you need to be careful about where you download your WP template from as the language is different and it may just be that. i LOVE WP - so glad that i went with the self hosted. i'm only using templates however, that are on their website. just a thought - sorry it hasn't worked out as you wanted...
    jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us