Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TV Tuesday

Photobucket

What would TV Tuesday be with out talking about the new Hunger Games movie!?  Nothing really, seeings as how 1.) The movie just came out, and 2.) I just finished reading the series!!

I was excited to see the movie since I have read all the books, I don't think I have ever seen a movie based off a book that I really have liked, but I actually did really like this one!

I am not going to lie, I expected to not like it really.  Like I said above, there really haven't been any movies that I like if I've read the book first.  I don't like the movie more than the book, but I do think the  actors they choose for the characters were good.

I liked that you got to see it from different perspectives.  In the book you only "see" it from Katniss Everdeen's, but in the movie they show the behind the scene's of the hunger games, and Haymitch getting sponsors and what not.

I was wondering how they were going to play in a lot of what was narrated in her mind before...where she explained a lot about the Hunger Games, how it works and some of the things inside the arena, like the tracker jackers and what not.  I won't ruin HOW they do it for those who haven't seen it yet, but I'll just say that they do, so if you haven't read the books, you'll still be able to figure things out!

The Hunger Games estimated nearly $68.3 million opening day coming in @ fifth place for both the biggest ever opening day and single day!  It actually almost beat out Twilight's opening weekend {$69.6} in just one day!!  That's impressive!

Are you going to see The Hunger Games at all?


Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us