Wednesday, March 14, 2012

We Want To Know





null
co-hosted by Mamarazzi and Crazymama!

This week the questions are being asked by different readers... and they're all about food!!  {I love food!}



{1}Ricki Jill from http://ricki-treleaven.blogspot.com wants to know:
I would like to know what the WWTK's  participants serve when they have company for dinner.  What are your go-to recipes?   For some reason, I like to try NEW recipes when I'm having guests over...idk why, because I always seem to have problems with new recipes!?

{2}Jill @ http://jills-world.blogspot.com wants to know:
If you were told it was time for your last meal, what would you order up or make for yourself? That's a tricky one... I love food!  Maybe a little of everything? Can I do that? lol!  

{3}Suzanne @ http://suzannewynnell.wordpress.com/ wants to know:
Sugar or alcohol? or more delicately Drink or Dessert? Dessert for sure!!  Husband doesn't drink, which means I barely ever drink... usually on a bad day I crave dessert over a drink!

{4}Myya @ http://myyasays.blogspot.com/ wants  to know:
What is your favorite Crock Pot Recipe? That's an easy one!!  Steak 'n Gravy!! here it is:
1 round steak
i-2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
1 pouch of french onion soup

Mix it all together, put in the crock pot for 8-10 hours on low {the longer it cooks the better.  You can do it at a higher setting but it's not as tender}

I serve it over/with mashed potatoes!  It's Husband's favorite!!

{5} Mamarazzi is having a hard time getting breakfast in everyday so she wants to know:
What are you eating for breakfast these days? I'm on a diet, so I eat yogurt and sometimes if I have time 1 cup of fresh raspberries or strawberries.  Brother usually eats eggs or cheerios and milk.  Wi-Fi is so much harder to get to eat {so is Husband!!}  his new thing has been pop tarts though...and he wants them for all three meals! lol





Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

6 comments:

  1. I'm always tempted to try new thing out with guests--mostly in an attempt to impress, but usually fall back on my tried and true dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! Then I'm surprised when said new recipe turns out poorly!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your steak and gravy sounds good.

    i keep poptarts and nutrigrain bars on hand for the kids for quick breakfasts. there is never enough time in the morning.

    i heart dessert too. bad day and i need something sweet to get me through the day.

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't get any easier than that crock pot recipe. That's why I love the crock pot. This whole hop has succeeded in making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man you are soooo brave, i always want to try and serve something new for guests but i am always afraid i will screw it up or that it will be yucky, so i never do.

    thanks for linking up and for the breakfast tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very brave to try new recipies with guests!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us