Thursday, March 15, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday: Weigh In


This past week has been good in some ways, and not so good in others!

The bad: I haven't done so well on my diet this week...I really haven't done my diet at all.  I haven't made any extra meals for myself, just ate what I made for everyone else, just tried watching portions.

The good: the weather has been AWESOME here!!  Besides a couple of storms we got, it's been sunny and in the 60's!!  Saturday and Sunday we spent 2+ hours hiking in the woods, then Tuesday Wi-fi and I also took a good 2 hour hike in the woods while Brother was at school...I love it!  It's sooo refreshing!

AND, it's really been paying off!!  I am down 3 pounds this week!!! That's a grand total of 6.5 pounds lost now! woo hoo!


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

5 comments:

  1. Nichole, I found that the hardest part of dieting. Cooking meals for the family, then meals for myself :( ugggh tough I know. You're doing great!! Keep up the good work. Woo hoo 6.5 lbs is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! That is awesome! I suppose that would be key, watching portions if you can't make your own meals...I have the opposite problem...can't gain...a wierd stomach problem. My body can't absorb fat, so I have to make seperate meals for myself sometimes if I am making something too fatty. It is very frustrating. I will get off my very annoyed rant now....we should just be able to eat what we want. The end. LOL...Happy weekend! It is supposed to rain here..boo, I was hoping to follow in your footsteps for a walk this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...and since I am on a journey of the opposite side..with my "new" healthy eating, I have gained 9 pounds! Woo Hoo! (About 20 more to go)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome Kim!!! I agree that I wish we could all just eat what we want & have that be the end of it, lol! The only reason I didn't really stick to my diet this week is because I did exercise a lot so I felt like I deserved it...even the small piece of turtle pie I ate last night, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Deb!! That's always been the hardest part for me, if I didn't have to find something for them to eat too, it'd be a lot easier for me to stick to it! Oh well though, I am happy I can finally start getting outside again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us