Friday, April 6, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!!


Photobucket

Linking up with Mamarazzi's Friday Confessional!

I confess... I didn't expect to be this busy over spring break!!  We've been on the go all day everyday!

I confess...I forgot what it was like to have so many kids around {flashbacks from my doing daycare days}..still loved having my niece and nephew around though!  

I confess...I am having so much fun planning my sister in laws baby shower!  We took pictures to announce the sex of the baby this week and the invites are being printed as we speak!  I  can't wait to share them with you guys!

I confess...I had no kids or Husband last night and I should have slept great but I didn't.  It was too quite and I couldn't fall asleep!  I already miss my boys!

I confess...I would never tell him, but Husband being gone for a week straight, for two weeks in a row has been rough!  I can't wait to see him tonight!
Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

7 comments:

  1. I hear you. My hubby just got back from a 10 day stint in Texas on Wednesday. I missed him something fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when Steve is out of town! Can't wait to see the pictures! xxoo-Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on Spring break right along with the kids, so it has been super nice being down to one kid and being able to relax.. Well as much as you can with kids ;)
    Finding out the gender of the baby is always so fun! That's when all of the real planning gets going!
    I would have a real hard time having my other half gone for one week, let alone two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's becoming more popular now to think of cute and creative ways to reveal the sex of your kids! I love it. I'm already thinking about ideas for my 3rd child...which won't be for a while now but still...gotta get creative.
    Can't wait to see what you've come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's becoming more popular now to think of cute and creative ways to reveal the sex of your kids! I love it. I'm already thinking about ideas for my 3rd child...which won't be for a while now but still...gotta get creative.
    Can't wait to see what you've come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about having a harder time falling asleep. You'd think it would be easier, but it just isn't!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love planning baby showers! i wish I knew someone who was having a baby just so I can plan one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us