Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cooking With Choley: Chicken Lasagna


Once a week I will be posting a recipe from my other blog Cooking With Choley!  This week I have decided to share with you one of our favorite recipes: Chicken Lasagna!

You Will Need:
Lasagna noodles
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 clove garlic
6 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
2 cups shredded mozzerela
1 cup shredded swiss cheese


1.) Cook lasagna noodles.  
2.) In large bowl combine soup, sour cream, parmesan cheese, onion, garlic, mushrooms and chicken.  
3.) Mix well.

4.) Spread 1-2 Tbs of chicken mix over bottom of 9x13 pan.  
5.) Cover with 3 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of chicken mix and 1/3 of mozerella.  



6.) Repeat layers ending with chicken mix.  
7.) Top with Swiss cheese.  
8.) Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 min.  





About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds (and looks) so good, my hubby loves lasagna...I am going to have to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recipe looks and sounds delicious. I've never had chicken in my lasagna. Thanks for sharing! Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us