Sunday, April 22, 2012

Could you do it?!

Do you think you could "Live Below the Line"?

What does that mean? Live Below The Line is a campaign that is challenging individuals from May 7th-11th to eat and drink on just $1.50 per day for 5 days!

Why? By exposing participants to a glimpse of some of the daily difficulities experienced by the 1.4 billion people who live in extreme poverty everyday, for everything, the campaign provides a unique window into understanding the realities of life for so many people.

Do you think you're up for the challenge?  
Are you ready to take the plunge and live off of $1.50 per day? First, eat a giant cheeseburger. All finished? OK, now follow these steps:
  1. Visit the Live Below the Line partner page and choose one of the following charity partners to support
    • Shot at Life
    • UNICEF
    • The Global Poverty Project
    • CARE
    • Global Syndicate
    • Malaria No More
    • Rainforest Foundation US
  2. Enter your profile details, making sure to add BzzAgent as your network
  3. Let your Facebook friends, Twitter followers, friends and family know you're going to be Living Below the Line May 7th-11th to spread awareness and convince them to join and support you.
Not interested in taking the challenge but want to help?  I will be supporting the Shot @Life.  My goal is to raise at least $250 for this cause...you can help by donating here

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. I will be interested to see how that goes. That makes me so sad that people live on so little, as americans we have so much and we don't even think about it. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us