Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I wish...

Sometimes I really wish I could just be content staying home.  The boys are growing so fast and I won't get this time back, and yet I always feel the need to "get out of the house".  I have always been happier working, even before I had kids.

Maybe it's because Husband has been gone so much lately and I feel really alone right now,  but I have sat here half the day in between loads of laundry looking for jobs.  I don't need to work, and I told myself earlier this year I would wait until after the summer to start looking for a job so I could spend the summer with them, and because Wi-fi will then be in school and Brother will be going all day {easier on the pocket book too!}... so why can't I just be content with that plan?  Why do I have to go on a job hunt now... months before I said I would?

It's not like I don't have enough to do around here... I could have finished organizing the closet with all our winter clothes.... or written up all the posts I have started but haven't finished yet....or anything really!  BLAH!

Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. I have always said that I could never be a SAHM. I need to work! I love my kids, but I need my time away from them, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us