Monday, April 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

I hope everyone had a truly blessed Easter!!  I know we did!!  Saturday we spent with my family, and Sunday was just a family day because Husbands father has surgery today.  We will celebrate with them next weekend as long as everything goes smoothly!

Husband is out of town again this week!  Hopefully not for the whole week though... I'm ready to not have to cram all of our time into two days...the boys miss him terribly and followed him around all weekend!

Photobucket

So here's my plan for the week....

Today: Pizza night!  I've been promising the boys pizza so why not tonight!?

Tuesday: Spaghetti & Meatballs, french bread, salad

Wednesday: Meatloaf, potatoes, rice

Thursday: Chicken & gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes

Friday: Pork Chops, roasted potatoes, salad



I am not going to plan the weekend, not sure whats going on yet so I'll leave it open =)
Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. I threw my back out, so we had pizza last night. We may have it again tonight...ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, Kim I'll send my boys over! They were BEGGING me to do pizza for lunch today! That's all Wyatt likes to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a tasty week! i'll be right over for leftovers :)
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us