Friday, April 6, 2012

National No Housework Day!

Tomorrow is National No Housework Day!!!  I am excited about this day!  
Housework is a a daily, seemingly endless group of tasks.  I don't know about in your home, but I know here a lot of time it goes unnoticed how much I actually do around here to keep the house in order!  Well tomorrow is your day to do anything you want, or nothing at all!  It's up to you!






PhotobucketNational No Housework Day is always celebrated on April 7th every year.  There are two different ways you could celebrate National No Housework Day.  1.) If you are the one that does the housework around your house, STOP!  Do not do ANY housework tomorrow!  You can resume chores on April 8th, but for tomorrow, spend time doing fun things you've been wanting to, or catch up on some rest!!  2.) If you are the spouse that is luckily enough to NOT have to clean the house...do it for your spouse!  Not only will it give them a break on this holiday, but maybe you'll become more appreciative of how much they really do around the house!


Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us