Sunday, April 8, 2012

Song For Sunday: Brother's Favorite

Photobucket








This is {one of} Brother's favorite songs!  He has liked it ever since he was little.  I remember one time going on a small family trip with my parents, he was about two, and he asked us to play it over and over again, so we gave him an MP3 player and let him listen to it as much as he wanted.  What was even more awesome was listening to HIM sing it and really get into it! Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. It's such a pretty song. Glad I came over and listened! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us