Monday, April 23, 2012

Sponsors



Wow, so it's already almost May!?  Where on earth did April go??  Now that things are starting to get back to "normal" around here, I've decided to offer a sponsorship again!


I will be accepting new sponsor's for the whole month of May- & it's FREE!                
*The fine print: All I ask in return is that you are following me in some way: GFC, Google+Facebook, Twitter,Pinterest..  I will follow you back on any that you follow me, just let me know that you have done it by leaving a comment or in your e-mail message to me*


I will start posting buttons on my blog on May 1st, so what I will need from you is:
An e-mail with your url address, facebook URL and twitter name, as well as your button {any size up to 200x200}!

What the sponsorship will include:
-Your sponsor button on my side page, can be any size up to 200x200
- One spotlight post featuring you and your blog!
-Weekly Facebook and twitter mentions throughout the whole month of May
- Also a guest post- topic is your choice {optional}

This sponsorship is open to businesses as well as bloggers!

If you are interested in a FREE sponsorship for the month of May, or have more questions, just send me an e-mail!!  {mamaq0608@gmail.com}

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us