Wednesday, April 18, 2012

We Want To Know: Happy Anniversary


null

Linking up to We Want To Know Wednesday with Mamarazzi and Crazymama

This week Crazymama is asking the questions and she wants to know...

1} What is your favorite go to breakfast recipe for special occasions or company?  We haven't had company for breakfast...but my favorite thing to make for special occasions is "the works":  pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage.  

2.}What is your policy for kids who don't want to eat what you are serving?  We don't run into it too much around here because I plan things out well, but our policy is that they have to at least try it. {they always say "Try it and you'll like it" lol} If they have tried it and still don't like it then they are allowed to get up from the table but aren't allowed snacks until the next meal.  Usually there is something on their plate that they are able {willing} to eat so they don't go hungry.

3.} Do you take treats to neighbors?  What kind?  We only have one neighbor that's semi-close to us, and we brought them snowmen cookies around Christmas

4.} What is your most used spice in your cupboard? {besides salt and pepper} Probably garlic salt/powder?  But all my spices get used a lot to make my dips =)

5.} What is your favorite fruit?  Do you have a favorite veggie?  I LOVE fruits and veggies...right now my favorite fruit is strawberries.  I think my favorite veggie is broccoli {steamed}.  I also LOVE cucumbers =)

6.} It was tax day here in the U.S...did you get a return?  How did you spend it?  We did get a return!  We used it get ahead on bills, which is what we do pretty much every year =)

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

7 comments:

  1. gotta love how often tax refunds go to bills. our will likely do the same thing when we get - with hopefully a little left to go into savings - woohoo - how exciting eh!? LOL
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love garlic powder too. It goes in almost anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use garlic powder a lot too! Mmm...garlic...
    I had forgotten about cucumbers. Now I'm craving a nice toasted tomato & cuc sandwich with mayo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the same rule in our house ... you have to at least have one bite to try it. Often they find out they actually like it, go figure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh I hear you on the bills, but hey at least that's that little bit less you owe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This linky is making me want a big breakfast in the morning...great answers~

    Linking from Mamarazzi's,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. great answers. i love cucumbers too. broccoli is delish too.

    paying bills. good use of a return. takes a little of the edge off sometimes.

    i do the works too. so often now my kids complain, "pancakes again?"

    do your kids watch Yo Gabba Gabba? try it, you'll like it! it's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy!

    thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us