Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Who do you look like?





A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers

Linking up to the "Who's your doppelganger" linky!

So I don't really have any one person that people say I look like, so I decided to use the celebrity look alike generator to see who I looked like...

Face
Match: 67%
Match: 66%
Match: 65%
Match: 65%
Match: 65%
Sarah Michelle GellarBonnie HuntJerry SpringerJohn McCainGeorge W Bush
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Bonnie Hunt
Jerry Springer
John McCain
George W Bush

Click to See More Results for Face No. 1







So according to this...I look like an old man!! really!?  Let's try a different website!
This was my closest match with 74%...





So I guess this one is a little better...  Who do you look like?





About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

6 comments:

  1. Bahahaha. Oh my goodness Nichole.
    Jerry Springer, John McCain, and George W?!?!?!
    Who did you piss off?!?!

    Too funny!
    Have a great day,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny! When I read the title I thought you were going to compare who you looked like in your family ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Em- that's what I'm saying!! I knew I wasn't a super model or anything, but Jerry Springer, come on, I thought I looked better than that!! haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jo-that's not a bad idea for a post...except I don't really look like anyone in my family!!! My sister and I have some similarities, but my family is all red heads and I am naturally REALLY blonde!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee hee hee... my husband says I look exactly like Neve Campbell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is funny...Jerry Springer...really? wow. I was always told I looked like a young Natalie Wood...I looked her up...she is way too pretty. I don't think I have a doppelganger.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us