Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WWTK




It's that time again....

null





Vandy @ http://tttandme.blogspot.com/ wants to know:
{one} What is your quirkiest habit?
When buying multiple of something, I noticed that I tend to buy it in even numbers...not really sure why, but I was grocery shopping last week and I noticed anything that I bought in multiples was either two's or four's?

{two}What TV show do you always stop to watch?
Oh man...there's so many right now!!  Glee is a must see, as well as Grey's Anatomy.  Most of the others I will catch on Hulu if I miss it during the week.


Vanessa @ http://www.jfamforlife.com wants to know:
{three} What do you miss most about being a kid?
Not having to worry about money or bills,  or even someone else!  

Jolene @ http://richjmylife.blogspot.com   wants to know:
{four} How many siblings do you have?
Two, both younger.


Kenzie @ http://cbmommyhood.blogspot.com wants to know:
{five} How do you get yourself out of a funk?
Depends on deep the funk is...Exercising if it's pretty deep...  I love to go for nice long walks or bike rides.  If I can't {which I barely ever get to anymore} then I clean...like REALLY clean.  If it's just a little "blah" funk...then I like to do my hair and make up and dress nice, even if I'm not going anywhere.


Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

4 comments:

  1. That's funny about buying multiple of something! I'd be in big trouble if I always had to buy double! LOL

    Glee definitely and Grey's love your show selection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great anti funk tactics.
    i always feel better if i'm dressed in a cute outfit with my hair and make up done.

    i always buy 10 of things. or 6. i guess i'm an even # gal too.

    thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya know you are so right about getting dressed and done up cute even if you are staying home. it was my resolution this year and i swear it has changed my whole outlook on life.

    i work from home so it would be really easy to stay in yoga pants and a tee shirt all day.

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hulu is a lifesaver! I catch most of my shows on there! How did I forget about paying bills? I should have definitely wished that away!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us