Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cooking With Choley: Sloppy Joe Cups



Sloppy Joe Cups
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 13 minutes Difficulty: EASY Serves:10

You will need:
1 lb hamburg meat
1 can Sloppy Joe Mix
6 oz Shredded Cheese
1 pkg Biscuits
1 Muffin pan

Preheat oven to 375

Ground the hamburg meat. Drain and pour in can of Sloppy Joe mix, let simmer on low for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally.

Flatten and stretch each biscuit 

Press biscuits into sprayed muffin pan, making individual cups.

Spoon 1 tbsp of sloppy joe mixture into each biscuit cup.

Bake for 10 minutes {at 375}

Sprinkle shredded cheese over top of each cup and cook for additional 3 minutes



These are also good with BBQ sauce instead of sloppy joe mix!  Just substitute can of sloppy joe mix for 1/2 cup of bbq sauce!  Goes great with broccoli or fruit salad...or all by themselves!


You can follow Cooking With Choley's blog 
here, facebook page here, and twitter page here!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. Okay - those look awesome AND easy! 2 of my favorite things!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us