Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Confessional!





Photobucket
Linking up today with Mamarazzi's Friday Confessional!

I confess... I've been awful about visiting my favorite blogs the last couple of weeks =(  I promise I will be around to visit and comment SOON!

I confess... It's garage sale season and I am so excited!!  I have found the best deals lately!!




I confess... I may have a power wheels addiction.  I can't stop buying them!!  Even if they don't work.  We {between my mom and I} own 10...  I know!  Less than half of them have actually been purchased for $...most of them we have found because people throw them away when the batteries die.  Instead of buying new batteries we use batteries we find cheap online or on CL.

I confess... I have a lot of plans for the summer...I am worried that about sticking to my plans though.

I confess... I have decided to start a summer school curriculum with the boys.  I want Brother to stay on track, and Wi-Fi can benefit.  I am a little worried that I'll jump in head first with all this and then end up not doing it when the boys complain.  I DO plan to make it fun though!

I confess... I feel like a bad mama for not knowing that Wi-Fi could trace letters already!  And he loves to do it!


Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

7 comments:

  1. Love the whole power wheels addiction! Hilarious!! It does amaze me what people throw away - we've grabbed a few goodies ourselves!
    Fun post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our garage sale season is just getting started. I love to go a couple of times during the summer--always find good stuff cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been awful about visiting and commenting too! I hate when life gets in the way of my bloggy social life!

    But seriously...fist things first!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been kind of hit & miss with blogging lately too. Ehhhh life happens.

    I have SO much I need to get organized for a garage sale. My house is in a MAJOR need of "Spring" cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your confessions! I did a confession type post myself a few days ago, when I had a birthday cake fiasco. I'm enjoying my first visit to your blog and am now your new follower ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to keep my husband away from garage sales ... honestly that man will buy anything ... proof is in all the 'junk' we have at home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love garage sales, it's so fun hunting and finding that one thing you just couldn't live without.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us