Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I hope all you mama's out there have a fantastic mother's day!!!  


Mine started out something like this...
6:00am
Wi-fi "mom, I need a drink..."
{I get him a drink and put him back to bed...it's too early to be up!}

7:00am
Wi-fi {standing by my bedroom door} "mom, Mom, mommy, MOOOMMMMMM!!"
Husband "what do you need wi-fi?"
Wi-fi "I need mommy"
Husband "is it something I can help you with?"
Wi-fi 'NO!  I pooped in my pull up! I need mommy!"
Husband "well how about I change you and give you a bath?"
Wi-fi "NOOOOOOO I need mommy!  I don't want a bath!"
Me "UGHH fine, come on lets go get you changed"
Wi-fi {after he's all changed} Mommy, can I have a bath?"

Really?!  Wi-fi didn't get the memo that it was mother's day I guess!


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us