Friday, May 11, 2012

I confess...



Photobucket

I confess...I have been gardening this week, instead of cleaning the house.

I confess...I forgot how much I love gardening!  My patio area is looking so nice now!!  Just have to get Husband to get the stupid hot tub out of there and I'll be one happy mama!

I confess...I have lots of cleaning to do today people!  LOTS!  I don't want to....but Husband will be home today so I have to!

I confess...I have also been putting off baking two cakes and a million cupcakes for my sil's baby shower...which is TOMORROW!  So on top of cleaning all day... I also have to bake...and decorate! 

I confess...I think it's going to be a late night...and a LONG weekend!

I confess...the boys surprised me yesterday and gave me a new GPS for mothers day!!  I was very happy!  Now they make me turn it on when we get in the car...even if I know where I am going, lol

Do you have anything to confess?  Head on over to Mamarazzi's site and link up!!  You know you want to!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

6 comments:

  1. I am planting my garden this weekend. We live in the mountains so we wait until Mother's Day! I can't wait to see those yummy veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to start gardening but I have a black thumb. Maybe when we get our own place I will try again :)
    I want a new GPS! I get lost all the time haha.
    Good luck with your cleaning and baking!
    Happy early Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE have had the garden/yard work bug this week. Something about the nice weather just makes you want to be out doing something to make enjoying it better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I set my GPS to Australian (sounds french, but it is in English...when you click French, it is actually French..LOL) makes me feel fancy. Our garden is growing! Exciting! Baby shower the day before Mother's Day? You do have a busy weekend! Happy Mother's Day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My poor garden is a bit overgrown/neglected! The GPS sounds nice! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can barley grow the lawn ... I would love to be rich enough to afford a garden landscaper and then a gardener to keep it all up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us