Monday, May 14, 2012

Menu Plan Monday..

So I've decided since Husband is always out of town during the week, that I'll use that time to slowly start making food to freeze!  We had a busy weekend so I'm getting a super late start on shopping and making a list, so it's going to be a quick one this week!

Photobucket 

Monday: Home made pizza's
Tuesday: Chicken, corn, potatoes
Wednesday: Mac & cheese {with broccoli} and grilled cheese sandwich
Thursday: 
Friday: Asparagus lasagna, Everything Italian Bread {my new favorite!!!}
Saturday: Steak, rice, bread
Sunday: Crockpot Chicken Strognaoff, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans


What's on your menu this week?




  Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a scrumptious week ahead! I really, REALLY want to start doing freezer meals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us