Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WWTK: Blog Brain





null
Linking up {kinda late, sorry!} with Mamarazzi and Crazymama's We Want to Know Wednesday!  Be sure to check out their posts as well  =)

Today's questions are all about Blogging!!!  Which is awesome because I have been thinking about blogging a lot lately... {even if I haven't actually BEEN doing it!} 

1. Describe your blog... This is actually what I have been thinking about a lot lately...what kind of blogger am I?  Originally this was strictly a photo journal blog since I have had a private blog..then I found myself a SAHM again and kind of alone.  So I threw myself into the blogging world!  For a while it was kind of everything...linky's, giveaways, advice, crafts etc...now, I don't know what it is, haha.  I suppose it's a little of everything...but I don't know that I like that.... {<---see....lots on my mind!}

2. What 3 things do you love about blogging...
I love the friendships I have made so far!
I love having a place I can come to get things "off my chest"
I love making new friends and reading new blogs!  It's so fun to see everyone's different styles reflected in their own personal space.  I love being able to be a part of it!

3.  What 3 things do you dislike about blogging...
I dislike that sometimes it's hard to fit in with bloggers who already have their "group" established
I dislike when I spend time going to new{ish} blogs and read their pages and leave nice comments and never hear anything back at all {and yes mamarazzi, I DO have e-mails turned on!!!}
I dislike how much time I haven't had lately to blog!!  That's probably why I have been thinking about it so much...but after this week things should calm down for me!

4. What 3 things do you wish other bloggers would do? Any Tips?...
I really wish more bloggers would take the time to visit people who take the time to leave love on their site.  Me and my friend {who also blogs} were talking about this just the other day.  I feel that I have been so lucky to have found the blogs people that I have...because almost always when I leave a comment on their page, they are responding by e-mail or stopping by and giving me some love too.  But I know of others who complain that they will spend their time leaving nice comments on pages and never hear anything back!
 
{I'm with Mamarazzi on this one} I really wish more bloggers would ditch the word verification.  Blogger makes it so hard to read {ok OR my eyes are bad!}, I usually have to try like three times before I get it!  It's so frustrating!!

I really wish...ya got me...I really can't think of another one right now!!

5. I know we all have lots of blogs we read, but what are 3 blogs you never miss...
I really do have a lot that I MUST read...see:

I bookmark every time I come to a site that I think "I NEED to come back to this one"...that way I have kind of a reading list right in my book marks =)

Anyways...3 sites that I never miss would have to be: The REAL Adventures of a SoCal Mom, Mamarazzi, and A Lil Dash Of Diva {Do you know how hard it is for me to leave it just at three!?  I keeping thinking, what about her?  Or her?}

Photobucket

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh How I agree with all you said!!!
    The bookmark list is a very good idea, I always get lost in my blogger readers list (altho that's how I ended up here!) ;)
    Esmeralda @ http://sciencesosexy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feeling of being able to get things off my chest. It is definitely nice to have an outlet.

    Being a thoughtful blogger is so important. If someone leaves a comment, you should totally return the kindness. & ABSOULTELY turn off word verification!!!

    I was too lazy to list my top blogs. I couldn't just list 3. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate word verification! For some reason, Blogger sometimes randomly clears my settings and word verification is back on. If you ever see it, leave me a comment telling me to turn it off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us