Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WWTK: A good friend is cheaper than therapy!


null

Linking up with We Want To Know with the awesome co-hosts Mamarazzi and Crazymama!!

Today Crazymama is asking the questions and she wants to know all about your friends!

{1}I have found myself jealous/envious of this friend because... {until recently} I was jealous of A because to me it felt like she had everything together and never had one of those days...{you know, the ones where everything is going wrong and you feel like you're losing it?} Recently she called me when she was having one of those days...so I realized she's not perfect...still jealous that she can decorate a cake like you would not believe though!
{2}I admire this one for her _________ (insert admirable quality) and tell us about them. I really admire my friend Farrah for her ability to keep things together even though she has three young kids!!  Plus she's brave enough to try the things I wasn't brave enough to try {ie homeschooling, cloth diapering, etc}
{3}I really love this blog friend because... She's awesome! She's Batman and I'm Robin!

Hahaha, no really though...her posts always make me smile, and whenever she posts a DIY post...it makes me want to redo something in my house or be more crafty.  In reality though, I think I'd be better off paying her to make all the signs I want because I won't be able to make them look as cute as she does!

{4}I was stuck on a desert island I would want to be with this friend... hmmm...I guess either A and/or Farrah... I could see myself stuck with either of them and having lots of fun!  Even if our kids were with us!
{5}I think the best qualities in a friend are... I'm really not that picky, but def. someone who is a good listener because I like to vent a lot {just ask Farrah...she's my go to person!};  someone who is kind, caring and fun too!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, someone who listens! What a good quality to have in a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!! Love the batman and robin cartoon!! Too funny :)
    Great answers...
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're like Meredith & Cristina. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us