Thursday, June 7, 2012

ABC's Of Me!

Stealing this idea from Jo from Will The Kids Turn Out OK and Myya Says



  • Age –27...funny story...last week I forgot how old I was...for REAL forgot!  I had to get a calculator and figure it out when my sister in law asked me, haha!
  • Bed size – King!!  Husband just brought home a new bed for us two weeks ago and I LOVE having a "King Bed" now as the boys call it!
  • Chores that you hate – Laundry...mainly just putting it away...and DISHES! Thankfully I have a dishwasher now!
  • Dogs – One...he drives me nuts sometimes.  He keeps running away.
  • Essential start to your day – Just started a new routine...atkins shake and a nice 30 minute walk...I LOVE it!
  • Favorite color – I like lots of colors, but I'm weird and I like them in "pairs" or "sets".  Like I LOVE brown, lime green and baby blue, TOGETHER lol.  But I do like pink by itself...or with brown.
  • Goal – continue my morning routine after Brother is out of school, try to realize everything happens for a reason and trust that GOD knows whats best for my family.... work with both boys on their summer school things
  • Height -  5'4
  • Instruments you play – none, I used to play the clarinet though.
  • Job title – really?  Lately, I feel like I am a maid on top of being a mom and wife.
  • Kids – Brother 5, Wi-fi 3
  • Live -in a small town outside of the city...sometimes I miss the city!
  • Mother's name – Beth Ann
  • Nickname – my favorite is my father in laws for me: Choley.... my grandpa {who passed away when I was 5} used to call me that <3
  • Overnight hospital stays – 2, when I had the boys
  • Pet peeves – Whining!!!  
  • Quote from a movie or TV show – 
  • Right or lefty – Lefty
  • Siblings – One Brother, One Sister, both younger
  • Time you wake up – 6am...for ONE MORE DAY!!!  {Who am I kidding though?  I am sure Husband will have  me get him up for work}
  • Underwear –comfy ones...I love VS ones!!!
  • Vegetable you dislike – hmm...green beans. Brother LOVES them, but not me!  
  • What makes you run late – usually myself...either over sleeping or just putting off getting the kids ready until the last minute
  • X rays –my arm.  I broke both of my wrists horse back riding one time.  and also my chest.  when I passed out at work for "no reason" they wanted to make sure I didn't have any blood clots in my lungs or anything, so they did an x-ray
  • Yummy food you make – easy...my cupcakes!  also my chicken lasagna...and chocolate covered strawberries, lol
  • Zoo animal - I love the zoo, that's why we get a membership each year!  But I really love giraffes and elephants {which our zoo doesn't have either!!}

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you did it!
    You broke both wrists at the same time ... must have been tough!

    Hope you can keep up your new morning routine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us